This property is located about 1 mile from the entrance of Natural Bridge State Park on Natural Bridge Road (Hwy 11) and less than 5 miles away from Nada tunnel. the historical entrance to The Red River Gorge. These vacation cabin rentals are tucked away along a ridge-line on our private 86 acres, you’ll feel like you’ve escaped! Enjoy over 4 miles of trails, ponds, a cliff line amphitheater and wildlife. Experience the beauty of the area without the crowds. This cabin accommodates 4 people.
- Downstairs Queen size bed
- Loft Queen size bed
- Full Bath
- Kitchen (stove (no oven), mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, pots & pans, dishes, dish soap)
- All linens and towels provided
- Heat and A/C
- Satellite TV
- Gas Grill
- Picnic Table
- Information & maps about area attractions
- Common Area Fire pit
- Limited WiFi available on property. (Not at cabin)
*There are no pets allowed in this cabin.
$100.00/night (weekdays) – $110.00/night (weekends)
Click on the words “Reserve Amy’s A-Frame” below to be redirected to our online availability calendar and booking program.
On the next page, enter your desired date and click the “check availability” button to view an availability calendar and reserve your cabin online.
We strive to offer an excellent vacation experience for our guests. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, just let us know.
What to expect from your cabin:
- All linens and towels are provided
- Fully equipped kitchens. All rentals have refrigerators, stoves, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. Dishes, pots and pans, and silverware are provided.
- Paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap and hand soap provided
- Gas grills at each cabin
- Clean cabins
- Toiletries are NOT provided (soap, shampoo, etc.)
***When making a reservation with Red River Outdoors, you accept full responsibility as renter. You are responsible for all guests in your cabin and making sure everyone adheres to the rules and policies we have in place.***
Please view our cabin rules here (Hemlock Trail House Rules)
Cell phone service can be spotty in the area. Feel free to leave our contact info for emergencies. We will try our best to contact you if possible.
There is a $25.00 processing fee for all cancellations.
If your cabin stay is 14 nights or less, you will receive a refund for your full deposit, minus the $25 processing fee, only with a 14 day advance cancellation. If you cancel your stay with less than a 14 days notice, you will forfeit your deposit.
If your cabin stay is 15 nights or more, you will receive a refund for your full deposit, minus a $25 processing fee, only with a 21 day advance cancellation. If you cancel your stay with less than a 21 days notice, you will forfeit your deposit.
If you cancel your reservation with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for your first night.
Any refund will be made by credit card or check. No cash refunds.
**1 NIGHT STAYS (If available) WILL REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $25**
Contact us for more information
(606) 663-7625 (Office – Cabin Reservations)
(859) 230-3567 (Cell – Guiding Reservations)
Or email us at email@example.com