The cabins are tucked away on our private 86 acres, you’ll feel like you’ve escaped! Enjoy over 4 miles of trails, ponds, a cliff line amphitheater and wildlife. Experience the beauty of the area without the crowds. This cabin accommodates 4 people.
- Downstairs Queen size bed
- Loft Queen size bed
- Full Bath
- Kitchen (stove, mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, pots & pans, dishes, dish soap)
- All linens and towels provided
- Heat and A/C
- Satellite TV
- Gas Grill
- Picnic Table
- Information & maps about area attractions
- Common Area Fire pit
- Limited WiFi available on property. (Not at cabin)
*There are no pets allowed in this cabin.
$100.00/night (weekdays) – $110.00/night (weekends)
Click on the words “Check Availability” below to be redirected to our online availability calender and booking program.
On the next page, enter your desired date and click the “check availability” button to view an availability calender of all our properties.
We strive to offer an excellent vacation experience for our guests. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, just let us know.
What to expect from your cabin:
- All linens and towels are provided
- Fully equipped kitchens. All rentals have refrigerators, stoves, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. Dishes, pots and pans, and silverware are provided.
- Paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap and hand soap provided
- Gas grills at each cabin
- Clean cabins
- Toiletries are NOT provided (soap, shampoo, etc.)
- At least one adult (over 21) is required to be registered, and in residence, for the entire length of stay. You must be 21 or over to reserve a cabin.
- Check-out time for all cabins is no later than 11 am. In consideration of the guest checking in after you, please observe the checkout time. A late charge of $75 may be assessed if your cabin is not vacated by 11 am.
- All guests staying at the Red River Outdoors property must read and sign the access liability waiver form when you arrive. Access to and use of the Red River Outdoors property is granted to those who rent cabins without additional charge pursuant to KRS 411.190. Those who wish to avail themselves of this opportunity must sign a waiver. The liability waiver form grants you access to enjoy the 86 acres of private property that the cabin is located on for hiking, climbing, rappelling, etc.
- Cabin maximum occupancy is listed for each cabin. (4 people) Occupancy is based on residential and fire codes. Non approved extra guests will be charged a minimum of $75 per person/night. Please, no overnight guests.
- Fires in established fire rings only. No new fire rings. Certain times of year will prohibit fires, due to statewide fire bans. Please ask first. We do not supply firewood. Firewood may be purchased locally. No firewood is to be harvested from the property, this includes apparently dead and or downed wood; or brought from outside the local area to prevent spreading disease and insect problems from other regions.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises at any time. A $200.00 fee will be charged and you will be required to board your pet for the remainder of your stay.
- No Smoking in any of our cabins. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only. There will be a $200 charge if a cabin has any smell of cigarette smoke or if the cabin has been smoked in. Please be respectful of other non-smoking guests. Dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- Please leave the cabin as you found it. Please wash your dishes and make sure all appliances are turned off. All items in cabin including furniture must be put back in its appropriate location. If there is excessive clean-up for our staff you will be charged an additional $25/hour fee.
- Any misplaced or missing items will be charged to the renter.
- Guests are responsible for their own trash and recycling. There is a dumpster located on the property for your convenience. A fee of $10 will be charged if we have to remove excess garbage from your cabin.
- Please secure all loose food or anything that might attract insects or critters.
- Any gate codes or access is limited to cabin guests only. Please do not give out codes to anyone else.
- No ATV’s, Hunting, Firearms, or Fireworks
- Quiet Time is observed from 10:00 pm to 9:00 am. Please be respectful of other guests on the property by keeping noise to a minimum during this time. Rowdiness is not tolerated at any time.
- Management reserves the right to enter the cabin for maintenance, cleaning or any violation of property rules.
- Make sure you have everything before you depart. If you leave something behind and you would like your item to be shipped, we charge a minimum $25 fee.
- If in an event that an appliance is not working properly, let us know immediately and we will attempt to fix the situation. We do not offer refunds due to malfunctioning electronics.
- Check-in time is 3 pm. Check out is 11 am.
Cell phone service can be spotty in the area. Feel free to leave our contact info for emergencies. We will try our best to contact you if possible.
For cabin stays 14 nights or less, a full deposit, minus a $25 processing fee, will be refunded only with a 14 day advance cancellation. If you cancel your stay with less than a 14 days’ notice, you will forfeit your deposit. For cabin stays 15 nights or more, a full deposit, minus a $25 processing fee, will be refunded only with a 30 day advance cancellation. If you cancel your stay with less than a 30 days’ notice, you will forfeit your deposit. Any refund will be made by credit card or check. No cash refunds. There will be a $25 fee for any cancellation with RRO.
**1 NIGHT STAYS (If available) WILL REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $25**
***When making a reservation with Red River Outdoors, you accept full responsibility as renter. You are responsible for all guests in your cabin and making sure everyone adheres to the rules and policies we have in place.***
Contact us for more information
(606) 663-7625 (Office – Cabin Reservations)
(859) 230-3567 (Cell – Guiding Reservations)
Or email us at email@example.com