Imagine a day of adventure in the Red River Gorge. By the day’s end, you’ll be thrilled at the thought of having a cozy cabin to go home to. Red River Outdoors takes pride in providing you with a clean and quality lodging experience. With our 2 locations; from a beautiful wooded setting, to hearing the rush of a spring waterfall, we have a cabin that will make your visit a memorable one. All of our cabins are privately owned and maintained. Our hope is that you enjoy visiting our home!
Red River Outdoors Cabin Rentals
(15% off weekday rentals in Cozy A-Frames or Couple’s Corner for the month of April)
This property is located about 1 mile from the entrance of Natural Bridge State Park on Natural Bridge Road (Hwy 11). In the area there are numerous natural arches, miles of hiking trails, world class rock climbing, plenty of wildflowers and natural beauty. These cabins are nestled among 86 wooded acres with maintained trails, ponds, creeks, a cliff line amphitheater, and wildlife. Enjoy the beauty of the area without the crowds!
Torrent Falls Cabin Rentals
Torrent Falls has a long and colorful history. Once home to the Adena Indians; they lived, farmed and hunted the land. In more recent history, the L. Park Hotel was built in 1890. This one of a kind landmark once boasted a suspended stage, a boardwalk dance floor, and an orchestra in the amphitheater. Now Torrent Falls is a cabin resort. With one of Kentucky’s tallest waterfalls and world class rock climbing out your back door. It is a beautiful way to spend a vacation.
Click on the words “Check Availability” below to be redirected to our online availability calender and booking program.
On the next page, enter your desired date and click the “check availability” button to view an availability calender of all our properties.
We strive to offer an excellent vacation experience for our guests. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, just let us know.
What to expect from your cabin:
- All linens and towels are provided
- Fully equipped kitchens. All rentals have refrigerators, stoves, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. Dishes, pots and pans, and silverware are provided.
- Paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap and hand soap provided
- Gas grills at each cabin
- Clean cabins
- Toiletries are NOT provided (soap, shampoo, etc.)
- You must be 21 or over to reserve a cabin.
- Cabin maximum occupancy is listed for each cabin. Occupancy is based on residential and fire codes. Anyone caught with non approved extra guests will be charged a minimum of $75 per person. No overnight guests!
- Fires in established fire rings only. No new fire rings! Certain times of year will prohibit fires, due to statewide fire bans. Please ask first. You may be responsible for any expenses occurred due to fires caused by your neglect and failure to follow the rules. We do not supply firewood. Firewood may be purchased locally. No firewood is to be harvested from the property or brought from outside the area to prevent spreading beetle and insect problems from other regions.
- No pets unless approved by us. The Torrent Falls cabins and the Honeymoon Haven are pet free. One Cozy A-frames is pet friendly, however you must have prior approval, abide by pet rules (please call) and there will be an additional charge of $25/night.
- NO SMOKING in any of our cabins. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only. Please be respectful of other non smoking guests. Dispose of cigarette butts properly. You may be responsible for any expenses occurred due to fires caused by your neglect and failure to follow the rules. There will be a $200 charge if a cabin has any smell of cigarette smoke or if the cabin has been smoked in.
- Please leave the cabin as you found it. Please wash your dishes and make sure all appliances are turned off. All items in cabin including furniture must be put back in it’s appropriate location. If there is excessive clean up for our staff you will be charged an additional $20 fee.
- Any misplaced or missing items will be charged to the renter.
- Guests are responsible for their own trash and recycling. Please refer to the rules listed in each cabin for instructions.
- Please secure all loose food or anything that might attract insects or critters!
- Any gate codes or access is limited to cabin guests only. Please do not give out codes to anyone else.
- Any guest staying at the Torrent Falls and RRO property must sign and read the rules and waiver when you arrive.
- No ATV’s, Hunting, Firearms, or Fireworks
- Check-in time is 3 pm. Check out is 12 pm.
Cell phone service can be spotty in the area. Feel free to leave our contact info for emergencies. We will try our best to contact you if possible.
A full deposit will be refunded only with a 14 day advance cancellation. Partial credit for future stays will be available for cancellations of 13 days or less. Any refund will be made by credit card or check. No cash refunds. There will be a $25 fee for any cancellation with RRO. *Cabin stays longer than a week may be subject to different deposit and refund guidelines.
***WEEKEND STAYS OF 1 NIGHT (If available) WILL REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $25, PAYABLE UPON CHECK-IN***
***When making a reservation with Red River Outdoors, you accept full responsibility as renter. You are responsible for all guests in your cabin and making sure everyone adheres to the rules and policies we have in place.***
Contact us for more information
(606) 663-7625 (Office)
(859) 230-3567 (Cell)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org