Imagine a day of adventure in the Red River Gorge or Natural Bridge State Park. By the day’s end, you’ll be thrilled at the thought of having a cozy cabin to go home to. Red River Outdoors takes pride in providing you with a clean and quality lodging experience. With our 2 locations; from a beautiful wooded setting, to hearing the rush of a spring waterfall, we have a cabin that will make your visit a memorable one. All of our cabins are privately owned and maintained. Our hope is that you enjoy visiting our home!
Red River Outdoors Cabin Rentals
This property is located about 1 mile from the entrance of Natural Bridge State Park on Natural Bridge Road (Hwy 11). In the area there are numerous natural arches, miles of hiking trails, world class rock climbing, plenty of wildflowers and natural beauty. These cabins are located along a ridge-line nestled among our 86 private wooded acres with over 4 miles of trails, ponds, creeks, a cliff line amphitheater, and wildlife. Enjoy the beauty of the area without the crowds!
Torrent Falls Cabin Rentals
(SPECIAL – $25 off weekday rentals for Climber’s Cabin or Windy Corner)
Torrent Falls has a long and colorful history. Once home to the Adena Indians; they lived, farmed and hunted the land. In more recent history, the L. Park Hotel was built in 1890. This one of a kind landmark once boasted a suspended stage, a boardwalk dance floor, and an orchestra in the amphitheater. Now Torrent Falls is a cabin resort. With one of Kentucky’s tallest waterfalls and world class rock climbing out your back door. It is a beautiful way to spend a vacation.
Click on the words “Check Availability” below to be redirected to our online availability calender and booking program.
On the next page, enter your desired date and click the “check availability” button to view an availability calender of all our properties.
We strive to offer an excellent vacation experience for our guests. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, just let us know.
What to expect from your cabin:
- All linens and towels are provided
- Fully equipped kitchens. All rentals have refrigerators, stoves, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. Dishes, pots and pans, and silverware are provided.
- Paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap and hand soap provided
- Gas grills at each cabin
- Clean cabins
- Toiletries are NOT provided (soap, shampoo, etc.)
- You must be 21 or over to reserve a cabin.
- Cabin maximum occupancy is listed for each cabin. Occupancy is based on residential and fire codes. Anyone caught with non approved extra guests will be charged a minimum of $75 per person. No overnight guests!
- Fires in established fire rings only. No new fire rings! Certain times of year will prohibit fires, due to statewide fire bans. Please ask first. You may be responsible for any expenses occurred due to fires caused by your neglect and failure to follow the rules. We do not supply firewood. Firewood may be purchased locally. No firewood is to be harvested from the property or brought from outside the area to prevent spreading beetle and insect problems from other regions. No Fires allowed at Climber’s Cabin or Windy Corner.
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING in any of our cabins. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only. Please be respectful of other non smoking guests. Dispose of cigarette butts properly. You may be responsible for any expenses occurred due to fires caused by your neglect and failure to follow the rules. There will be a $200 charge if a cabin has any smell of cigarette smoke or if the cabin has been smoked in.
- Please leave the cabin as you found it. Please wash your dishes and make sure all appliances are turned off. All items in cabin including furniture must be put back in it’s appropriate location. If there is excessive clean up for our staff you will be charged an additional $20 fee.
- Any misplaced or missing items will be charged to the renter.
- Guests are responsible for their own trash and recycling. Please refer to the rules listed in each cabin for instructions. A fee of $10 will be charged if we have to dispose of your garbage or recycling.
- Please secure all loose food or anything that might attract insects or critters!
- Any gate codes or access is limited to cabin guests only. Please do not give out codes to anyone else.
- Any guest staying at the Torrent Falls and RRO property must read and sign the rules and waiver when you arrive.
- No ATV’s, Hunting, Firearms, or Fireworks
- Quiet hours begin at 10:00 p.m. Please be respectful of other guests on the property. Any non-staying guests on the RRO property must depart by 10:00 p.m. (only 2 non-staying guests are allowed per cabin). Non approved (non-staying) guests on the Torrent Falls property are not permitted. Rowdiness is not tolerated.
- Management reserves the right to enter the cabin for maintenance, cleaning or any violation of property rules.
- Make sure you have everything before you depart. If you leave something behind, it is not our responsibility to return it to you. If you would like your item to be shipped, we charge a minimum $25 fee.
- If in an event that an appliance is not working properly (including the hot tub), let us know immediately and we will attempt to fix the situation. We do not offer refunds due to malfunctioning electronics.
- Check-in time is 3 pm. Check out is 12 pm.
Cell phone service can be spotty in the area. Feel free to leave our contact info for emergencies. We will try our best to contact you if possible.
A full deposit, minus a $25 processing fee, will be refunded only with a 14 day advance cancellation. Partial credit for future stays may be available for cancellations of 13 days or less. Any refund will be made by credit card or check. No cash refunds. There will be a $25 fee for any cancellation with RRO. *Cabin stays longer than a week may be subject to different deposit and refund guidelines.
***1 NIGHT STAYS (If available) WILL REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $25***
***When making a reservation with Red River Outdoors, you accept full responsibility as renter. You are responsible for all guests in your cabin and making sure everyone adheres to the rules and policies we have in place.***
Contact us for more information
(606) 663-7625 (Office)
(859) 230-3567 (Cell)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org