(SPECIAL – $20 off weekday rentals, 2 night minimum necessary for discount)
This themed vacation cabin rental is located in the Red River Gorge at the historic Torrent Falls area. It is decorated in rock climbing gear with a climbing wall inside. Step off your porch and you’re just a few feet from the seasonal waterfall, cliff line and world class climbing. Even if you’re not a climber, you’ll love this place. This property is located about 3 miles from the entrance of Natural Bridge State Park, 3 miles from the P.M.R.P and 6 miles from Muir valley. This cabin accommodates 6 people.
- Full Bed in downstairs bedroom
- Set of bunk beds in downstairs bedroom
- King Bed in loft (access by wooden ladder)
- Full kitchen (stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, dishes, pots & pans, dish soap)
- Full Bath
- All linens and towels provided
- Heat and A/C
- TV and DVD player
- Gas grill
- Information & maps about area attractions
- This cabin is accessed by a series of 65 steps.
- Limited WiFi available on property. (Not at cabin)
**There are no pets allowed in this cabin.
Cabins are seasonal. Normal season is April-November.
Click on the words “Reserve Climber’s Cabin” below to be redirected to our online availability calendar and booking program.
On the next page, enter your desired date and click the “check availability” button to view an availability calendar and reserve your cabin online.
Enjoy a couple of videos filmed at Torrent Falls. This breathtaking scenery can be found on the property where the cabin is located.
We strive to offer an excellent vacation experience for our guests. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, just let us know.
What to expect from your cabin:
- All linens and towels are provided
- Fully equipped kitchens. All rentals have refrigerators, stoves, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. Dishes, pots and pans, and silverware are provided.
- Paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap and hand soap provided
- Gas grills at each cabin
- Clean cabins
- Toiletries are NOT provided (soap, shampoo, etc.)
***When making a reservation with Red River Outdoors, you accept full responsibility as renter. You are responsible for all guests in your cabin and making sure everyone adheres to the rules and policies we have in place.***
Please view our cabin rules here (Torrent Falls House Rules)
Cell phone service can be spotty in the area. Feel free to leave our contact info for emergencies. We will try our best to contact you if possible.
There is a $25.00 processing fee for all cancellations.
If your cabin stay is 14 nights or less, you will receive a refund for your full deposit, minus the $25 processing fee, only with a 14 day advance cancellation. If you cancel your stay with less than a 14 days notice, you will forfeit your deposit.
If your cabin stay is 15 nights or more, you will receive a refund for your full deposit, minus a $25 processing fee, only with a 21 day advance cancellation. If you cancel your stay with less than a 21 days notice, you will forfeit your deposit.
If you cancel your reservation with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for your first night.
Any refund will be made by credit card or check. No cash refunds.
**1 NIGHT STAYS (If available) WILL REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $25**
Contact us for more information
(606) 663-7625 (Office – Cabin Reservations)
(859) 230-3567 (Cell – Guiding Reservations)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org