Hemlock Trail House Rules
- At least one adult (over 21) is required to be registered, and in residence, for the entire length of stay. You must be 21 or over to reserve a cabin.
- Non-staying guests on the RRO property are not allowed. You must be part of the cabin maximum occupancy to be on the property. Please use the picnic area at the state park or one of the local dining establishments for gathering with friends and family outside of your renal group.
- Check-out time is no later than 11am. You must be out of the cabin and off the Red River Outdoors and/or Torrent Falls property by 11:00. In consideration of the guests checking in after you, please observe the checkout time. A late charge of $75 may be assessed if you have not vacated by 11am.
- Climbing is not permitted on the Torrent Falls property before your 3:00 pm check-in or after your 11:00 am check-out.Please visit one of the many other climbing locations in the area. No exceptions.
- Climbing access is for the cabin rental group only. Rental of a cabin does not allow the renters to invite any additional individuals onto the Torrent Falls property; any individual not part of the contracted rental agreement may only access the Torrent Falls property by accessing the Torrent Falls Climbing web site and availing themselves of the access options provided there.torrentfallsclimbing.com
- No parties. In respect of other guests, rowdiness is not tolerated at any time.
- Quiet Time is observed from 10:00 pm to 9:00 am. Please be respectful of other guests on the property by keeping noise to a minimum during this time.
- All guests staying at the RRO property must read and sign the liability waiver form upon arrival. Rental of a cabin does not include rental of any portion of the property beyond the rental unit. Access to and use of the Red River Outdoors and Torrent Falls properties is granted to those who rent cabins without additional charge pursuant to KRS 411.190. Those who wish to avail themselves of this opportunity must sign a waiver. The liability waiver form gives you access to enjoy the private property that the cabin is located on for hiking, climbing, rappelling, etc. Failure to comply results in trespassing on private property. The primary renter is responsible for acquiring all signatures of the rental group at the time of arrival.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises at any time. A $200.00 fee will be charged and you will be required to board your pet at another location for the remainder of your stay.
- No Smoking in any of our cabins. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only. There will be a $200 charge if a cabin has any smell of cigarette smoke or if the cabin has been smoked in. Please be respectful of other non-smoking guests. Dispose of cigarette butts properly. A $25 cleaning fee will be charged if we need to remove cigarette butts from the ground.
- Fires in established fire rings only. No new fire rings. Certain times of year will prohibit fires, due to statewide fire bans. Please ask first. You may be responsible for any expenses occurred due to fires caused by your neglect. We do not supply firewood. Firewood may be purchased locally. No firewood is to be harvested from the property, this includes apparently dead and or downed wood; or brought from outside the local area to prevent spreading disease and insect problems from other regions.
- There is parking for only 2 vehicles at the cabin. If you have additional vehicles, let us know in advance and we will inform you of where to park them.
- Speed limit on the property is 10 mph or less. Please do not exceed the speed limit.
- Please leave the cabin as you found it. Please wash your dishes and make sure all appliances are turned off. All items in cabin, including furniture, must be put back in its appropriate location. If there is excessive clean-up for our staff you will be charged an additional $25/hour fee.
- Any misplaced or missing items will be charged to the renter.
- Guests are responsible for their own trash and recycling. A dumpster is located on the RRO property for your convenience. A $10 fee will be charged if we have to remove excess garbage from your cabin.
- Please secure all loose food or anything that might attract insects or critters.
- Do not stray from established trails. Do not “short cut” through the woods. Do not damage any natural feature, wildlife or vegetation. Stay on the trail for your safety.
- Dispose of human waste in accordance with “leave no trace” ethics, e.g. the use of “wag bags” for all fecal material, do not bury or otherwise leave “in situ”, similarly pack out and properly dispose of all litter. Do not urinate inside the drip line of the cliff.
- No tent camping or sleeping in hammocks is allowed. All guests must reside in the cabin. We do not allow hammocks at any time, as this causes damage to tour trees.
- Make sure you have everything before you depart. If you leave something behind, it is not our responsibility to return it to you. If you would like your item to be shipped, we charge a minimum $25 fee.
- If in an event that an appliance is not working properly (including the hot tub), let us know immediately and we will attempt to fix the situation. We do not offer refunds due to malfunctioning appliances. Call is at 606-663-7625 or 859-230-3567. Leave a message if no one answers.
- No ATV’s, Hunting, Firearms, or Fireworks
- Any gate codes or access is limited to cabin guests only. Please do not give out gate codes to anyone else. If this code is distributed to any but the principals of the rental agreement, a $250 charge will be levied against the account of the principal renter.
- As a cabin guest of Red River Outdoors, you get the privilege of having access to the property at Torrent Falls (cabins and resort) without having to register online. To utilize this privilege, you must sign an additional access liability waiver for this property, which can be found in the guest directory binder found in your cabin.
***When making a reservation with Red River Outdoors, you accept full responsibility as the renter. You are responsible for all guests in your cabin and making sure everyone adheres to the rules and policies we have in place.***
Contact us for more information
(606) 663-7625 (Office – Cabin Reservations)
(859) 230-3567 (Cell – Guiding Reservations)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org