Rent 3 nights Get 4th for 50% OFF!
I’m going to let you in on a little secret, September is an amazing month to Rent a Cabin in the Red River Gorge. As the temperatures start to cool down, the humidity decreases, and the tourist traffic lessens, which means that during the weekdays you can usually enjoy a trail or vista without seeing another person. The summer crowds are all back at school and work, and the leaf-peepers have yet to arrive. This creates 5 days of peace and quiet here in The Red. If you can get away, I highly recommend taking advantage of this shoulder season…give yourself a break…time to unwind and relax.
Take advantage of our weekday cabin rental special through the month of September.
Rent a Cabin in The Red River Gorge –
For the month of September, we are offering a discounted rate. Rent any 3 weekday nights and get the 4th night at 50% off! This offer is valid when you rent a cabin in the Red River Gorge, in any of the following A-Frame cabins here at Red River Outdoors. Rent Amy’s A-Frame, Couple’s Corner, or Whip-Poor-Will for 3 consecutive nights, and get the 4th night at 50% OFF!!!
(max. occupancy – 4)
(max. occupancy – 4)
(max. occupancy – 2)
Rules to the September Cabin Rental Special
- Good for new bookings only through the month of September. Offer is not valid for stays after 9/30/2017. Your arrival date must be no later than 9/25/17.
- 4 nights of your rental need to be on consecutive weekday nights.
- The discounted rate will be applied to a weekday night. Any additional nights will be at the regular rate.
- All other cabin rules apply
- Mention the discount code “September” when booking online and the discount will be applied when your booking is processed.
- This special cannot be combined with other discounts.
Click on the words “Check Availability” below to be redirected to our online availability calendar and booking program.
On the next page, enter your desired date and click the “check availability” button to view an availability calendar of all our properties.
We strive to offer an excellent vacation experience for our guests. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, just let us know.
What to expect from your cabin:
- All linens and towels are provided
- Fully equipped kitchens. All rentals have refrigerators, stoves, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. Dishes, pots, and pans, and silverware are provided.
- Paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, and hand soap provided
- Gas grills at each cabin
- Clean cabins
- Toiletries are NOT provided (soap, shampoo, etc.)
***When making a reservation with Red River Outdoors, you accept full responsibility as the renter. You are responsible for all guests in your cabin and making sure everyone adheres to the rules and policies we have in place.***
Please view our cabin rules here
Cell phone service can be spotty in the area. Feel free to leave our contact info for emergencies. We will try our best to contact you if possible.
There is a $25.00 processing fee for all cancellations.
If your cabin stay is 14 nights or less, you will receive a refund for your full deposit, minus the $25 processing fee, only with a 14-day advance cancellation. If you cancel your stay with less than a 14 days notice, you will forfeit your deposit.
If your cabin stay is 15 nights or more, you will receive a refund for your full deposit, minus a $25 processing fee, only with a 30-day advance cancellation. If you cancel your stay with less than a 30 days notice, you will forfeit your deposit.
If you cancel your reservation with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for your first night.
There are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
Any refund will be applied to the credit card on file. No cash refunds.
Contact us for more information
(606) 663-7625 (Office – Cabin Reservations)
(859) 230-3567 (Cell – Guiding Reservations)
Or email us at email@example.com