Weddings at Torrent Falls
Are you looking for a magical place to get married? A place where all of your guests will talk about how beautiful your wedding was for years to come? Well, you need not look any further! Red River Gorge Weddings at Torrent Falls are like no other place on earth.
This venue is perfect for a laid back country style wedding where your friends and family can gather to celebrate the union of your love. Use your creativity to transform this space into the wedding of your dreams.
Red River Gorge Weddings at Torrent Falls – What is included.
- Use of the big house to host a reception, rehearsal dinner party, brunch, etc. There is 1 bedroom with a queen size bed in this cabin.
- Use of Climber’s Cabin (sleeps 6)
- Use of Windy Corner (sleeps 6)
- Use of the property to hold your ceremony and reception
- A 6 pm checkout so that you can casually clean up and enjoy the property the day after your event.
- Tables, chairs and white linens for up to 30 guests
- A 10% discount on Hemlock Trail cabins
- A 10% discount on our guided trips
To rent the property for Red River Gorge weddings, we require;
- A 2-night minimum rental. Climber’s Cabin and Windy Corner must both be available for us to rent the venue for a wedding.
- A signed contract
- Event Insurance
- Refundable security deposit
- We rent the venue only. We are not wedding planners. We recommend that you hire a wedding planner to help you organize your event.
- Maximum of 30 guests
- $820/night (+10% tax)
- discounts are available for additional nights (3 or more)
Contact us for more information
(606) 663-7625 (Office – Cabin Reservations)
Or email us at email@example.com